REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Da Concerto of Da Desparto...

Back again...
Yung times are good right now and I'm enjoying every bit of it...at least for the most part. lol
So I'm secretly jobless again. I don't understand what is going on with me in this time of my life but keeping a job is like trying to hold flowing water in my hands. It's just not happening. I don't get it cause I've never been one to lose jobs...But I'll figure it out.

Anyways shouts to Mulatic, The Five One, Phz-Sicks, Enoch, Nike Nando, Lega-C, Dougie, and the rest of ya'll showing Ill Prophet luv. I'll be back to push some of this music...


Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet


Twitter
@ILLPROPHET
Facebook Personal Profile
Illyus Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page -
www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Ill Prophet Fan Page -
www.ILLPROPHET.com
Ill Prophet Facebook Group
Ill Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT