REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Friday, December 11, 2009

DopeSauce: Baptizte x E_Skillz - Feet On The Ground

"I feel like I'm going crazy, Love me or hate me, Whose gonna save me from myself, When I feel like there's no one else, When it feels like there's no one left, To keep my feet on the ground, Cuz I'm happy now but I'm crashing down, So save me from myself and keep my feet on the ground"

- "Feet On The Ground"


Here's a new joint from Baptizte and E_Skillz called Feet On The Ground. It's a dope emo-hop sound with E-Skillz on the chorus. Baptizte creates an picture about trying to escape the pain of life by escaping life itself. Find both artist on twitter @Baptizte and @E_Skillz. Enjoy.

Baptizte x E_Skillz - Feet On The Ground

Download "Feet On The Ground"
Also check out Baptizte website here


Peace*Love&Spaceships
iLL ORANGE ProPhet

Twitter
@ILLPROPHET
Facebook Personal Profile
Illyus Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page -
www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Ill Prophet Fan Page -
www.ILLPROPHET.com
Ill Prophet Facebook Group
Ill Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT