REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Monday, May 10, 2010

Beyonce' - Why Don't You Love Me? (Music Video)

So I was reading this blog HERE (PLEASE READ!) when I decided to go ahead and check out the video for myself...I must say...this song is definitely dope. I personally like the video and the song a LOT better than the "Put A Ring On It" craze. I don't think this will be nearly the hit that the other song was for whatever reason, but in my personal record it will be favored over a number of Beyonce's other chart toppers. Peep the new Beyonce video "Why Don't You Love Me?".



Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page - www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Ill Prophet Facebook Group Ill Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT