REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Monday, August 30, 2010

Drake & Nicki Minaj Married?? I think NOT

So in case just in case you were under a rock in the middle of a desert with no cell phone or messenger bird, Nicki Minaj and Drake announced they were married a couple days ago.
----
@NickiMinaj, :Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot. > RT @drakkardnoir @NickiMinaj, Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use.
5:15 PM Aug 27th via ƜberTwitter

@DrakkardNoir:Please refer to @NickiMinaj, as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)
5:18 PM Aug 27th via web
----
Well it was obviously not true as Nicki Minaj, of course, retracted that statement with an "annulment".
---
@NickiMinaj, : Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody. Luv, HB
5:38 PM Aug 28th via web
---
Clearly just a ploy to get the people talking. Effective I must say.


Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page - http://www.illprophetmusic.com/
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT