REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Thursday, October 7, 2010

@KanyeWest @LennyKravitz, Bono, & The Edge On One Record? WORD?!

Ok so I'm gonna pull a SERIOUS blogger move and speculate based on a picture. This isn't fact based information or anything but I'm gonna run away with the idea of starting a positive rumor as opposed to the negative kinds. Is it possible that Mr.West, Lenny Kravits, Bono, and Edge are all working collectively on a new record?? Why not? Kanye can, and has, pretty much do it all, so why not?? I wouldn't even know what a record from the four would sound like but personally I'm sure I'd enjoy. Peep the picture of the four in Paris.


Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page - www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT