REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011

@TheRealMzWalker Album Preview!!! 2011

So last time I was in New York(soo very long ago, around the end of summer 2010), Ski Beatz was in the basement of DD172 hiding out talking on skype to a pretty lady with a VERY strong UK accent. I have reason to believe that Mz. Walker is who that lady is. Well knowing that Ski is by far one of the premiere producers internationally, when he says someone is dope...naturally I pay attention. Hence we have Miss Terri Walker presenting us with her album preview AND a little message to go along with it. CHECK HER OUT!!

Terri Walker Album Preview


Words From Terri Walker
-------------------------------------------
Everyone has been asking me when my 4th studio Album is dropping and when they can hear it. So to prevent repetition of "Its Coming!" ,I've decided to provide you all and anyone that is interested with Snippets.
It's not mixed or mastered yet but I trust you get the idea!:-)

I'm excited and love my album as it is a true representation of me at this very moment in my life.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
This is for all the music lovers out there!!Love ya'll!!

Follow me on Twiiter @therealmzwalker so you can keep up with what I'm doing. My Facebook is on my Twitter page. Last but not least check out my blog theterriwalker.blogspot.com

Mwah!

TW.xxx
--------------------------------------

Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Website - www.ILLPROPHET.com
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT