REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

@KanyeWest - All Of The Lights Ft. @Rihanna & @WizardCud



While this video is ok...I guess, I feel like I honestly expect a lot more whenever it's said Hype Williams will be directing. I'm wondering if his name is rather fitting of this video...just Hype. But that's just my opinion...and I'm no millionaire video director soooo...yeah. *shrug*

Directed by Hype Williams.

"All Of The Lights" by Kanye West features Rihanna and Kid Cudi with vocals by Fergie, Charlie Wilson, John Legend, Tony Williams, Alicia Keys, La Roux, The Dream, Ryan Leslie, Alvin Fields and Ken Lewis.
Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Website - www.ILLPROPHET.com
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT