REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chrisette Michele Ft. Wale - Fragile

What it is? WHAT...IT...IS?!!! I think I had one too many cups of coffee. I think this is my favorite new song out right now. It might be because it's my homie Wale. I think it's more because it's my wife(she don't know yet) Chrisette Michele and, honestly, I have yet to hear her voice on something I didn't like. This is a YES!! And gets a 5 on my 'THIS IS HIP HOP DOPENESS' meter. lol

Listen - Experience - Love - Enjoy

http://ping.fm/WUtbt

Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet


Twitter
@ILLPROPHET
Facebook Personal Profile
Illyus Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page -
www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Ill Prophet Fan Page -
www.ILLPROPHET.com
Ill Prophet Facebook Group
Ill Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT