REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Monday, September 20, 2010

42 Divine Principles of Maat: @FatBellyBella 42 Laws

*Reposted From My Tumblr @ iLLProphet.tumblr.com*

If you are a fan of Erykah Badu and spent as much time listening to New Amerykah Part One: 4th World WarNew Amerykah Part 1: 4th World War then I’m sure you caught the high squeeky Badu voice on Amerykhan Promise asking if the big male voice if he had seen her 42 laws. As most of you know there was an endless amount of reference to Kemetism. Listed here is a translation of those 42 laws believed to be dated a few thousand years before the commandments. To learn more from the FunkySoulquarian Queen follow her on twitter @FatBellyBella Enjoy. #ORANGE

Peace*Love&Spaceships

1.I have not committed sin.
2.I have not committed robbery with violence.
3.I have not stolen.
4.I have not slain men or women.
5.I have not stolen food.
6.I have not swindled offerings.
7.I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
8.I have not told lies.
9.I have not carried away food.
10.I have not cursed.
11.I have not closed my ears to truth.
12.I have not committed adultery.
13.I have not made anyone cry.
14.I have not felt sorrow without reason.
15.I have not assaulted anyone.
16.I am not deceitful.
17.I have not stolen anyone’s land.
18.I have not been an eavesdropper.
19.I have not falsely accused anyone.
20.I have not been angry without reason.
21.I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
22.I have not polluted myself.
23.I have not terrorized anyone.
24.I have not disobeyed the Law.
25.I have not been exclusively angry.
26.I have not cursed God/Goddess.
27.I have not behaved with violence.
28.I have not caused disruption of peace.
29.I have not acted hastily or without thought.
30.I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
31.I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
32.I have not worked evil.
33.I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
34.I have not polluted the water.
35.I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
36.I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
37.I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
38.I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
39.I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
40.I have not taken food from a child.
41.I have not acted with insolence.
42.I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.


Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page - http://www.illprophetmusic.com/
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT