REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Erykah Badu ( @FatBellyBella) - ORANGE Moon

One of my favorite songs from Erykah Badu. I think it's fitting that she's an ORANGE moon and I'm ORANGE. Of course this has ALWAYS been on of my favorite Badu songs. I used to listen to this song every single day while waiting for my class to start while eating an ORANGE and fortune cookies. Listen to the music and then the lyrics. This is ART at it's best. Pure performance. Enjoy.



I'm an orange moon
I'm brighter than before, brighter
Reflecting the light of the sun
Smile at me

Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE ProPhet
Twitter @ILLPROPHET
Ill Prophet Facebook Page Ill Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page - www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Facebook Personal Profile Illyus Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT