REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Monday, July 11, 2011

DMV @MetroForward Is Getting A New Look



So metro is slated to have these new cars designed in transitioned in by 2013 (Pending the Mayans being wrong as expected. Instead of taking designers from the NY metro transit system, I'd rather them take the 24 hour operational idea. Metro closed to early but our city shuts down too late. Between metro rail closing so early during the week and the bus not having extended routes, I'm thinking the least of my concerns is a cooler design. The new information screens are kinda dope thought. Might help me with missing my stop after dozing off.


Peace*Love&Spaceships

iLL ORANGE Prophet
Twitter@ILLPROPHET
TUMBLRiLLProphet.Tumblr.com
iLL Prophet Facebook FanPageiLL Prophet
iLL Prophet Blog -www.ILLPROPHET.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT