REST IN PEACE WILLIAM "ILL WILL" WALKER 1976 - 2011

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Skillz - '09 Rap Up




Skillz delivers once again. This is the 2009 Rap Up coming from the VA emcee. A lot happen this year so naturally there was so much to cover. Instead of going with a fifteen minute track, Skillz pulled in the events closest to him. 
Here are some words from the VA Emcee from Okayplayer.com: "Yeah, it's that time. 09 RAp up has fell upon us. To my surprise I still enjoy doing these. Maybe it was because I had more then enough to talk about. People have been on my twitter asking about this song since September!! Maaan, I have no clue why yall be thinking about the rap up that early in the year! Alotta people felt as though the song would be long because of all the happened and all of the losses. I had wrote a list of people that passed away and I had 26. I knew I couldn't put all those people in the song. That was the hardest part, the ones I did put in were personal to me. I went easy on some peeps and some peeps I didn't. But all of it was true, I didn't make none of this sh-t up! Glad yall enjoyed it. And shout out to the people who support me all year long not just now. I appreciate it. Oh and ?love gets the gas face! Later..Infamous Quotes vol. 1 coming soon."

Find Skillz on Twitter @SkillzVA

Skillz - '09 Rap Up

>>>Download

Peace*Love&Spaceships
iLL ORANGE ProPhet

Twitter
@ILLPROPHET
Facebook Personal Profile
Illyus Prophet
Ill Prophet Music Page -
www.ILLPROPHETMUSIC.com
Ill Prophet Fan Page -
www.ILLPROPHET.com
Ill Prophet Facebook Group
Ill Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT